- Consultations of specialists (physician, physical therapist, pediatrician, gynecologist, ENT, cardiologist, neurologist, gastroenterologist and others).
- Laboratory diagnostics;
- Electrocardiographic examination;
- Ultrasound scans of internal organs, Doppler scanning of vessels.
- Swimming in sea water pool;
- Phytotherapy (herbal teas, infusions);
- The low-frequency magnetic therapy;
- Microwave therapy;
- Ultrasound therapy and phonophoresis of drugs;
- Diadynamic currents and diadynamophoresis;
- Inhalation therapy (wet-steam, inhalation nebulizer);
Innovative treatment methods:
- TPP - transcranial elektrostimulyatsiya- in the treatment of relief of acute, subacute, chronic pain syndromes of different etiologies (radiculitis, osteochondrosis, neuralgia, headaches, migraine); to relieve stress states of anxiety and the treatment of internal diseases (arterial hypertension, hypotension, neuro-circulatory dystonia, peptic ulcer and 12-PK., tinnitus and sensorineural hearing loss, menopausal disorders, immune system stimulation, etc.).
- Ormed - RELAX" - rehabilitation of patients with neurological manifestations of thoracic and lumbar degenerative disc disease; prevention and treatment of disorders of posture and scoliosis degree I-II in children and adolescents using the vibration and mechanical and thermal effects on the musculo-ligamentous apparatus of the spine.
- Oxygen therapy - therapeutic use of medical oxygen to stimulate biochemical processes in the body and improve the functions of the cells of the brain tissue and heart muscle.
- Therapeutic manipulation (intravenous, intramuscular, subcutaneous injection, intravenous drip drugs).